Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yoga anyone?
Emma brought home her mat from naptime on the last day of school and i figured it would go in the trash since next year she will be in the 1st grade and no more naps at school. WRONG! She has an idea of recyclying that nap mat for the summer, She is using it for yoga.. ;0) I was coming through the house the other morning and came around the corner and saw her sitting there with her legs crossed and eyes closed and I just had to watch for a few minutes. She then opened her eyes and saw me and decided to show me some other tricks she could do, hence, the 2nd picture. :0) When I asked what she was doing, she informed me that she was doing Yoga. I had no idea my 5 yr old even knew what Yoga was! lol! Anyway, I thought it was too funny and had to share.. :0)
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment