So I was cooking supper last night and as I am making dinner and Steve is entertaining the kids, Emma comes into the kitchen and says to me.
(Emma) "Mom whats for supper?"
(me) " Emma, we are having beef stroganoff, one of your favorites!"
(Emma) "Mom, I don't remember that!"
(me) "Sure you do, its the yummy noodles with the meat sauce poured over the top!"
(Emma) "Mom, let me see the box it came in!!"
HAHA, I think thats pretty bad when your kids know most everything you cook comes from a box. LOL! This though, was straight from a cookbook, NO BOX at all!! Steve of course CRACKED up when he heard her and of course then we both started laughing about it all the while, Emma is standing there like she does not understand whats so funny! :0) For some reason, I think that scenario would make for a wonderful comic in the Sunday paper. :)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Out of the mouth of babes..
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment