Sorry it has been so long since my last update. It's alot harder to find time to sit down at the computer when you are doing all the mom/dad things on your own. :0) We are all doing well. The girls are adjusting more every day and I am as well. I have lived on my own for over 6 weeks and I must admit that is the longest I have ever lived on my own. I know, I was never very independant in the past, but now its something I almost crave more than I ever knew.
My divorce was final as of last month. Seems surreal almost, we get along better now than we ever have and we are both trying to pick up and move on.
He has been transferred back to Huntsville and is moving back this week which will help alot closing that 120 mile distance between us all. Emma Grace is excited about having her dad close and I am not going to miss the drive to meet halfway every other weekend.
Thats really about all my news for now, I hope to get back to all of you wonderful girls soon! I miss each and everyone of you!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Hello all...
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Welcome back! I sure have missed you! Don't stay away so long next time! I am sorry about all you are dealing with & am praying for you daily! *Much Love*
It's good to hear an update! I'm glad things seem to be going well. You have definitely been missed around here! Praying for you guys. Hope you're back to blogging soon! :)
It is good to hear from you. I am glad you guys are adjusting well. Continuing to lift you in prayer. Hope you will be back to blogging soon.
Glad to hear from you again! I've missed you. I'm sorry for all that you are going through. Sending prayers your way!
Blessings...
Divorce is no fun, but it's great that you are learning independence. Makes you stronger. Stay with the Lord!
Divorce is hard. But glad you & the ex are getting along, it will make things much easier when it comes to your darling daughter as time goes on. lots of hugs
Mistee, we sure miss you!
I'm glad to hear things are going ok for you.
Hang in there!
Im so glad to hear you are doing well! I hope you will be able to post more soon. You are missed!
Glad to hear you are doing well Mistee. E-mail me if there's anything I can pray for you specifically.
Aloha,
Liza
Liza's Eyeview
Stay Strong. Prayers will continue through this valley....a mountain top awaits.
Post a Comment