Friday, March 20, 2009

We are MOVING! Blogs that is!!

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to let you all know that this blog will be moving soon. I feel with such a change in our lives, its time for a fresh start in blogging as well. I am soooo excited to get back to all of you and I am ready to be blogging more often. If you can, please leave me a comment with your email or shoot me an msg @ Mistee41605@gmail.com to let me know so I can make sure to have you rerouted to the new blog. I will not post it on here so this will be the only way to make sure you can follow us. I hope everyone is doing well. I am soooo soooo happy with my life right now. Its great to know such a happiness can be found and lived after such a long time of uncertainty and heartache. Here are just a couple of pics of me and the girls. I will have more soon, I am sure of it! Ball season has started and I now have 2 little girls to cart back and forth to the ball field! Some other things have also happened in my life that make me smile, but that's a post for the new blog. Can't wait to catch up with everyone. Have a wonderful weekend!!







10 comments:

Cass said...

Be sure to let me know!
casperrose7(@)hotmail(dot)com

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

You guys look great... Would love to follow you to the new blog.

elainecarter24 at yahoo dot com

-stephanie- said...

Would love to keep following you.

sbovee@new.rr.com

OurLilypad said...

would love to still follow you...you can catch me on facebook :O)

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep following you.
yellowdaisyprincess@hotmail.com

Khadra said...

crabgoggles@yahoo.com

love the pics :)

Celine said...

Hi Mistee!
I would love to keep following you: belle_pistache at hotmail dot com

melissa said...

i have not been blogging forever..but im back and just in time..i almost missed you!! here is my email

melissadewitt210@yahoo.com

im so sorry for everything that you are going through. im always here if you need to talk.

Melissa

Ohilda said...

Mistee,

I'd love to keep up with you guys. It's been pretty crazy around here with our little man in the hospital for almost a month.

Life is getting back to normal.

Hugs,

Ohilda

scott_and_ohilda@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

cute blog :)