Ok, soooo normally, I would not be all that excited about a gadget that I have to clean with BUT this is no ordinary gadget! :0) As soon as we got to town tonight, we went out to eat and then headed over to HH Gregg to look at thier refridgerators.. We left our old one in the house in Huntsville, so we put our OLD white one that used to stay in our garage at our house in the house in Hoover since it worked fine and other than being an older style fridge, it was in great condition. Well, ever since we had one of those double door ones, Steve has not been real keen to the idea of downgrading in the fridge dept. So, we looked around tonight, just like we have for the past month and lo and behold, there was a stainless steel fridge JUST like he wanted on SALE! He then decides that he needs to run home and measure the space to make sure it will fit in our kitchen! Well, why he is gone, I go and look around the store, mostly trying to keep up with Emma when I see a row of Dyson vacuum cleaners and as I look at all of them and even closely at the PRICE TAGS.. I start to think "Who in thier right mind spends that much money on a vacuum cleaner?" I then start asking the salesman questions about the vacuum cleaners and why they are SOOOO darn expensive. He told me that Dyson stands behind thier products and in the 1st 5 years, they will repair or REPLACE your vacuum cleaner if it tears up! Well, I go through a $100 vacuum cleaner about once a year so I thought "what the heck???? When Steve got back to the store, I told him I had bought a vacuum cleaner and I think he will think twice before leaving me in a store like that for a long time! ;0)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I got a new VACUUM CLEANER!!
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment