Wow! I cannot believe it has been 6 years since we brought our baby girl home from the hospital!! It seems like yesterday that she came into this world with a head full of almost BLACK hair and the chubbiest cheeks you have ever seen in your whole life!!








She makes me laugh almost daily with her diva attitude and clumsy self! I did not know that diva and clumsy went together but she pulls it off! lol! She is getting so big and you can tell she is no longer a baby like I would LOVE her to be! She still crawls up in her daddy's lap to sit when its just us here and sometimes she just wants to be held while we are on the couch! Oh how I could just freeze those moments.. :)
We started her birthday weekend off with Libby Lu makeovers! I took Brooke, Caroline and Emma and we made an afternoon of it.. They each had a makeover, adopted a pooch and made some fabulous body creams and lotions while they were there. I swear we were there for over 2 hours, just playing in all the things girly! :0) After Libby Lu, we came home and got dressed so that we could open presents and have Emma's birthday dinner. She picked King Buffet, (The same place she picked last year) for dinner. After dinner, we walked next door to the Marble Slab Creamery and had ice cream.. YUM!! The kids loved it and Dad did too. I am not much of an ice cream eater so I just kept everyone else supplies with napkins and such! :) here are some pics from our day on Friday!







Sunday we had her birthday party with friends and family.. We had it at the Little Gym in Jones Valley. The kids had a great time and we got to see some of Emma's little friends from kindergarten and her sister and brother were there, which made her smile as well! Here are some pics from the party! Thank all of you that were there! It was wonderful to see each and everyone of you!








Friday, July 25, 2008
My baby is 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment