Well, so much has went on lately and I have not had time to sit down long enough to blog in quite some time! Tonight is no different by the way, I am sure my hubby will be telling me in a minute that its time for bed, so just a quick update for now! ;0)
Soooo, the movers were at the house this past weekend and moved all of our stuff to the house in Hoover, the move went smoothly, (thank gosh) and all thats left to do is unpack.. That might sounds simple enough to you, but I will not be down there to live for another probably 3 weeks! The dealership is not ready to open yet, so Steve will continue to work out of the Huntsville store until its ready to open. I am hoping we get down there in time for me to get my house in order so that we are not living out of boxes when the girls start school in August!
We are living in a small 2 bedroom furnished apartment in Huntsville until its time to take our clothes and go to Hoover! I am sooooooo ready to sleep in my bed and have my washer and dryer back! You should see the small washer and dryer in our apartment. YOu can only wash 3 beach towels at a time and we have been at the pool every day so I have a pile of towels to be washed usually all the time! :0)
The girls have been good by playing Wii alot and of course we go to the pool to get out of the apartment usually every day!
I miss my home some! I mostly miss my neighbors! :o( I never thought I would miss it like I do!
I think thats about all for tonight, since my laptop battery is wanting to go out! Hope everyone is doing well and I am sure I will be blogging again soon!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Latest goings on...
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment