I recieved this message this morning and OH MY WORDNESS! (As Lisa would say!) what a powerful message it is.. It is from a dear friend of mine from my high school days.. she is such a precious precious person and it was so nice to hear her kind and Godly words rain down on me.. I just had to share it..
Mistee
I just read your journals for the first time trying to figure out why you were moving, and I read the one about the affair. I realize it has been about six months, and I am a little behind, but I can guess it probably takes more than six months to recover from something like this. You know, we didn't know each other for very long, but after reading all your stuff, I feel like I know you. I know I have a lot of love for you anyway. You are so beautiful! and I don't just mean on the outside. Regardless of whether your decisions are right or wrong, you have such an encouraging attitude in the midst of a storm. Those waves around you seem so high, but you seem to laugh at them because you must be listening to the sound of Jesus singing over you. You're listening to the voice of truth and it is more than apparent. You're gonna make it through this. I would never say I understand, but I know strength when I see it or read it and I know it aint your strength but one much stronger that doesn't fail. Jesus shines right through you and your words.
I am moving to Tuscaloosa, I think. I am going to grad school. I think hoover is pretty close if you ever want to go have lunch. I love you, and I hope your party starts soon.
This is one of my favorite versions of this verse because it says El Shaddai will rescue you and then throw you are party.
Psalms 91
14-16 "If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God,
"I'll get you out of any trouble.
I'll give you the best of care
if you'll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times;
I'll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I'll give you a long life,
give you a long drink of salvation!"
I want to pray for you too
My beautiful father who is so mighty and sufficient. El Shaddai who is in heaven how beautiful you are. your kingdom will come and father may your will be done in Mistee's life. May your mighty will be a ball of fire guiding her like it did the Israelites in the desert. Constantly feed Mistee with your breath of life, your body, your words, and your never ending fountain of salvation. Refill her on a daily basis with your glorious nourishment. Do not allow Mistee or Steve to be led into temptation but deliver them Yahweh from all evil that may surround them or their family. For father you alone are lord and yours is the kingdom and the power forever. I love you father shed your unending love upon this family daily. Amen
Love,
Jenny Shaneyfelt
Saturday, June 7, 2008
My dear friend Jenny....
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
OH MY WORDNESS is right! Praise God he has answered a prayer of mine in sending people OTHER than myself to speak such encouragement and blessings over you. I have made myself stay away so that the pain's of you leaving would not be so great on me, but my heart is breaking. No matter how much distance or how many days go by we don't see or speak. I love you and I pray God puts people in your life in Hoover to encourage you to grow in the ways of the father and you find some Godly relationships down there. I will miss you more than you will ever know. You are and have always been not just my cousin but one of my bestest of the best as we say Friends. I can't keep typing I am gonna start crying again! Just know I am guarding my heart! I LOVE YOU MISTEE ANDERSON!
Post a Comment