Wednesday, June 4, 2008
UGH!
Ok, so i am hoping someone out there in bloggerland, can help me find out what is wrong with my baby girl's face? She has had this spot come up on her cheek for almost 4 yrs now. She got it when she was about a year old and when I took her to the Dr (I thought it was a spider bite at 1st) he could not tell me what it was and just prescribed us some ointment and sent us on our way... The ointment did not help at all and by the time we got to see our reg pediatrician, the spot had cleared up. We saw nothing else for almost a year and then one day it appeared again in the same place. I called our pediatrician and they were able to see it but even her pediatrician did not know what it was. :( He told me she needed to see a dermatologist and his office would get us a referral. Well, the appt they gave us was for 3 months later since they were so backed up and we were a new patient, well guess what? The spot was gone AGAIN!! They told us they could not help us treat it unless it was active when they saw here. UGH!!!
So about once a year for the past 4 years, the spot reappears and drives us all crazy! IT itches her like crazy and each time it flares up, it leaves a little more of a scar each time. :(
I sure wish I could figure out what this thing is!!!!!!! :(
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I say print those pictures out and get really up close with your Len's and take them to the doctor with you! They gotta do something that baby has dealt with that far to long!
Post a Comment