How do you pick up when your life crumbles before your very eyes? I will not go deeply into what happened on Thanksgiving day 2008 but it is something that I thought we were behind.:( I have to now be a fighter. I pray that I make good Godly decisions to get me out of my situation.I pray that the person that did this will see what there is at stake to lose to maybe prevent them from going down this road any longer. My choice now is, Do I go along or when is enough enough? I am waiting on that reveal.....
Monday, December 1, 2008
I thought it was over
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
I will keep you in my prayers...
I'm sorry you're hurting. I will pray for guidance and wisdom.
I love you sister! You know my thoughts but you have to do what is right for you. I will still be here either way, however you need me to be! Miss you!
My heart goes out to you. I pray that God leads all of your decision making. He is the wisest council we have. All my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Blessings,
Elaine
I am sorry you are having to deal with this! Know that you are in my prayers! I am a few hrs away, but I can meet ya if ya need me! Luv ya!
Even though I have no clue what's going on, I hear your pain. I wanted you to know that I am here for you...and so is HE.
CountryMom (Suzanne)
you will most definantly be in my prayers Mistee! Hang in there.
p.s. You have a surprise on my blOg when you get a chance :)
Huggs to you,
Melissa
So sorry for whatever is going on. You're definitely in my prayers...saying one right now as I type. God will guide you and direct you...and give you peace. If I can help in any way, let me know. Much love and BIG hugs.
praying for you. my advice would be to make sure you are NOT following your feelings but the Word ONLY!! what does the Bible say your responsibility is in the situation??
Im so sorry. I have no idea what this situation is, but I hope you can get through this as painlessly as possible.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry that you are hurting. Hugs
I can just feel how this is hurting you ... I prayed for you and will continue to do so. Continue to seek God's will on how to handle that difficult situation.
E-mail me if you need to. Sometimes venting to someone "unknown and unrelated" in the situation helps.
Post a Comment