Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mama said there'll be days like this...

Mama said there'll be days like this,
There'll be days like this Mama said
(Mama said, mama said)
Mama said there'll be days like this,
There'll be days like this my Mama said

yep, thats exactly how I feel this days! Mama never said there would be weeks like this though, GEEZ!

Things are really about the same as they were the last time I blogged, nothing better, nothing worse. Nothing worse is something to be thankful for this Thursday! :0)

I have missed you all extremely and I have tried to still keep up on your blogs since they put a smile on my face and I need all the help I can get these days. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season and blessings are abounded in all of your lives. You all have made me laugh, cry and really realize that a bunch of girls can lean on each other even from states away and for each of you I am thankful and blessed.

I hope to resume blogging again when I can. Right now, nothing seems to be taking precedence over the gloom around here. It is all that consumes my mind from the moment I wake up until my head hits the pillow. It will pass though, I know it.

I love you all. :)

15 comments:

-stephanie- said...

I'm glad you posted. I've been checking in on you daily. It is strange, but in a good way, how we can care so much about someone we only know through a blog posting. No doubt, it's God. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry you are going through whatever you are going through, but am happy to see you are leaning on God to get you through this storm. Only He can do it. And it will pass! amen to that.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Still praying for your peace.. I've missed you. Only God and time can heal...

Ashley said...

im still checking on you too. email me if you need too.

HiHoOhio said...

I fully understand...this time of year is especially hard to get anything done....especially things we WANT....it is all about the NEEDS!
PEACE with you.

jennykate77 said...

I was so glad to see a post from you. I've been missing you. I've been coming over and checking. Still praying for you and wishing you peace. God will see you through. Sending hugs your way across the miles.
♥much love♥

Suzanne said...

Always glad to hear you are still hanging in there. We too are going on hiatus. If you need anything, just leave a comment, we will be checking weekly.
CountryMom (Suzanne)

Beth E. said...

Praying for you. I've missed your posts!

Liza on Maui said...

Take it easy. Post when you can, but rest when you need it.

Aloha,
Liza

Celine said...

Awww I'm so behind on catching up but I hope things will look up for you!
I'm here if you ever need to talk!

melissa said...

i hope everything starts too look up soon. I am always here if you need someone to talk to...or someone to just listen!! huggs to you

Melissa

OurLilypad said...

Just checking in on you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. hugs

jennykate77 said...

Just stopping back by and checking in on you. Wanted you to know I was thinking of you and praying for you. ♥Hugs♥

Jamey said...

Keeping you in my prayers! I hope you have a blessed christmas!

OurLilypad said...

I miss your posts. You are in our thoughts and prayers

Khadra said...

I heart you :)