Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's almost time


I hope all of you are enjoying Christmas with your families and snuggled up somewhere warm. :) It is really not as cold as I thought Christmas Eve should be, but I can't complain about that!

Yesterday, our pastor's wife and I finished up our shopping at our local mall. We had the best time just chitchatting and having a girls day! I love love this woman and she has been so precious to me since we have joined that church. I am grateful for our friendship!
I am glad Christmas is almost here and will soon be over. It will be nice to get back to normal.
Thanks again for all of your sweet comments and bloggy lovin! I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Christmas! :0)


6 comments:

Khadra said...

Merry Christmas Mistee!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

OurLilypad said...

Merry Christmas Mistee!

Beth E. said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful, restful day...

Ashley said...

merry christmas! hope it was great!

ashley

jennykate77 said...

Hey, Sweetie! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!