
It's that time of year again! DANCE TIME!!! I went today and got all of Emma's dance stuff at a little boutique in downtown Homewood. Homewood is such a trendy little town to me. I especially LOVE the SoHo Square community which reminds me a little of Providence back home! After recharging with my Mocha Frappuccino, I went on to browse through all the little shops in and around the area! I LOVE that Birmingham has so many eccentric little stores all over, I just wish I had a buddy to explore them all with! ;0)
I got all of Emma's dance items and now all I have to do is find her dance bag! I started to toss it when we moved here because it has been a couple of years since she took dance but it had her name monogrammed on it and still had lots of life left so I decided to hang on to it! Most everyone knows, including my best friend Jess and cousin Lisa, that I CANNOT let go of hardly anything so now and again, I have to purge to get rid of stuff I have accumalated! Now if I can just find the bag, I will be in good shape!! :0)
We still have to get Brooke's dance stuff this weekend. She will not start until next week's class because she has been so sick. I need her to try on all of her shoes and stuff so she will have to be with me when we get hers!
Brooke is feeling better! Thank all of you for your phone calls and prayers. Thanks Debbie for all the advice! I prayed at church last night that the sickness be gone from our house for a LONG time!!!
Thats really about all I have right now! Next week gets busier as some of my activities get started and we have Date night with church on Friday! I think we might have found a sitter and I am really excited about that and so are the girls!
I am off to clean my upstairs! The downstairs has stayed spotless since Monday so i am a little impressed and hope it stays that way as I get into FULL-CLEANING mode upstairs!! ;0)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Dance time!
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment