Thursday, September 4, 2008
What is this?
Sooooooo...Can anyone tell me what this plant is?? We got this from one of the advertising companies for the dealership and I am about as lost as to what it is or how to take care of it! It looks like Elephant ears but I thought those were outside plants?? I am not sure it will live in our house, (Even if its ok to be inside, I am terrible with plants) I am not sure if I should be finding a place outside for it to live or just water it and let it take up residence in my foyer?
I will have to let you know the fate of this plant after a month or so.. Thats about all I usually take to kill one dead! ugh!
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment