Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally a bow!

I forgot to include this too darn cute photo of Miss Lilly in my last post. When I went to pick her up from Petsmart the other day, the groomer had put a bow in her hair. She is almost 8 months old and I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to put a darn bow in her hair. She looked soooooo cute and who cares that the bow did not even last the drive home and that we live less than 2 miles from Petsmart. I made Brooke take a pic with my camera in the store because I knew it would not last. I also threatened Brooke within an inch of her life if she got my face in the pic! I left the house without makeup or a bra for that matter and was trying to not be seen! Did I really just admit to going bra-less to Petsmart on the good ole internet?!?!? Oh well, guess that's as juicy as it gets on this blog!! ;0) Here's the pic!



7 comments:

-stephanie- said...

awww sweet puppy. and you look great. ;o)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute with her bow!! I know what you mean about you not getting in the pictures, I threaten my kids all the time about that. Happy ~WW~

jennykate77 said...

Too funny! She looks so cute with her bow!

Anonymous said...

awww cute puppy with her sweet little bow!

Beth E. said...

So cute! Oh, and so's your dog! :o) haha

OurLilypad said...

awww.cute

Celine said...

What a cutie pie! I love her!