Friday, January 9, 2009

*URGENT Prayer Request* UPDATE AT BOTTOM OF POST!!

Steve got a call from my sister-in-law this morning and his brother had a heart attack this morning. They have him in the hospital now checking him out. We are not sure whats going on and all we can do is sit and wait since we are so far away. They live in Northern Virginia, up close to D.C. so its hard when you can't just jump in your car and get there when you need too. We are waiting to hear back once the Dr comes in and decides what the next step should be. I will keep you all posted.

Friday 2:00 PM
I just talked to my SIL and she said they are not going to have to do any major surgery. The put a cathetor in and determined there was minimal damage from the heart attack. He has a severe headache from one of the drips they have him on, but other than that, he is doing ok. Thank you for the prayers and please continue for him to be out of the hospital soon.

11 comments:

Khadra said...

Oh no! Yes keep us updated. So sad :( I will pray for you guys.

Mami said...

i just found your blog! I am sorry and I will keep you in my prayers I know what you mean about getting in a car and start driving I live in Louisiana!

melissa said...

i will be praying for your family. I am so glad you are back...i missed you! Your dog is so super cute!! I love the picture of him on the lap top! Have a wonderful weekend mistee!!

Anonymous said...

So thankful he is going to be alright, God is so good! Will continue to keep him in my prayers. Keep us updated.

jennykate77 said...

Prayers going out for your BIL and his family. Good to know there isn't any major damage.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

We will continue to keep them in prayer.

Cass said...

I am still praying! I hope you have had a better weekend!

I tagged you for a meme so come see!

Beth E. said...

I'm praying...please keep us posted!

Celine said...

I'm so sorry Mistee!
I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

Ohilda said...

Mistee,

Praying that your BIL is better and hopefully out of the hospital by now.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Khadra said...

We need an update Mistee!