Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know you DidENT!!!!!!! Oh yes I did!!

I went to the Dr yesterday. You know the infamous OBGYN kinda dr??? Ewwww, yep, yuck. So I had to go to the Dr for just a general checkup and all that jazz and to talk to him about my issues that I have whatever whatever. So I get in there and he talks to me for the longest time and does his exam and I feel like I could so curse whoever invented stirrups at that point? Had to be a dang man! Anyway, he does his thing and we talk some more. I get up to leave and he hands me my chart and I make my way to the front desk, to get my next appt set up. Well, my goofy loudmouth self, gets all the way to the waiting room and walks up to the desk and says in the most horrified voice "I feel violated". BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The poor woman behind the desk almost choked on her gum and her face turned white as a dang ghost. I then realized what I said and I felt like a complete idiot!!! Open mouth, insert foot! hahahahahahaha. I so just gab way tooo much and sometimes it comes back to bite me in the backside. It is really funny thinking back on it now, but you know they are gonna talk about me everytime I come in from here on out.

Anyways, on a more serious note, they did find some complications during the exam and it seems that he wants to take all my baby making tools away asap! :( I have 2 gorgeous healthy little girls and I believe God blessed me with them every day but you never want to be told you cant have any more children. I cried my heart out yesterday and today but I think the tears are starting to ease up. It could be so much worse.... I am thankful that I had children young enough so this did not prevent me from having any children at all. It also makes me sad for all the women out there that cant have kids at all. :( UGH! Life is so not fair sometimes! Anyway, he really needs to do 2 other procedures while he is in there, because of some other issues that could turn out to have severe results. He will do all 3 procedures in the hospital with down time of about 6 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks to schedule my surgery so I will update about that when I can.

On all other notes, things are looking up in other areas and I am so glad to be almost to the top of my mountain!!! :0)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY Goodness!! I know what you mean though I open mouth and insert foot all the time. It gets me into way too much trouble. Sorry you are having to go through this but I too had to have this done about 4 years ago and I know it's hard to think about not ever being able to have children again but it's so worth it. You will be a whole new woman and you won't regret it I promise. Feel free to email me if you need to ask me anything.

Beth E. said...

Bless your heart...I'm so sorry you have to have surgery! If you are having any doubts, be sure to get a second opinion.

Oh, I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when you were at that doc's office and put your foot in your mouth! haha That is so funny.

Blessings to you...

-stephanie- said...

I would have had a good chuckle if I heard you say that. They're probably thinking, "lawsuit"!


I'm sorry you have to go through this. I will pray for you.

jennykate77 said...

You crack me up! Too funny about the "violated" thing. Sorry you are having to have all your "women" parts removed. My mom and several of my aunts have had this done. I'm sure you are feeling very overwhelmed right now. I'll be praying that God gives you peace and that this whole procedure goes smoothly. Praise God for your two beautiful girls! Keep us posted on surgery dates and such. You'll be in my prayers. Hugs and love!

melissa said...

you always inspire me! And make me laugh! Seriously...io always feel violated after that too! :)

I hope that everything else works out and is nothing serious. You are right when you say how blessed you are with your girls! I love your attitude and outlook with life! Have a wonderful day!

Huggs,
Melissa

Ohilda said...

I'm so sorry you had to hear that you need to have everything taken out. Been there, done that and although we weren't planning on having any more bio children, there's something about it that makes me feel so sad.

On another note, you will feel so much better once it's done. :)

Hugs,

Ohilda

Ashley said...

glad that things are getting better!

ashley

Khadra said...

Oh no Mistee, Im so sorry you are going through this. Im supposed to go get most of my baby making stuff removed but I havent. I cant bring myself to do it, even though my husband has been "fixed".

And, I would have been laughing my butt off if I was in the office and heard you say that!!

ML Photography said...

ok so that sounds like something i would do..think out loud...big ((HUGS))) to you. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jamey said...

I hope the awards I gave you on my blog make you feel better!