I am so sorry for not giving an update sooner. We have had cable and internet issues all week. :0( I am hoping they got the problem fixed so I can get back to all my little things I need my computer for! ;0) (Which yes, means keeping up on all of your blogs.) ;0)
My brother-in-law is home from the hospital and resting at home. He will be out this week and the next as well, I believe, trying to recover and get some strength back. He has tons of meds that they sent him home on, but we are hoping with his young age that he will bounce back and be as healthy as ever before we know it! Thank you all so much for the prayers and comments you sent. They could be felt from far away!!. :0) Oh and thanks to Khadra for reminding me to update. :0) Love you guys!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Update on my BIL
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Im glad he is getting better :) Thank you for updating! Hope you are doing well too!!
So glad to hear that he is getting better! Praise God!
Hope you have a great weekend!
im so glad he is home and doing better! I hope everything else is going great for you!
Have a wonderful week :)
Post a Comment