Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crazy Eights Tag!

My bloggy buddy, Ashley tagged me and since I am not sure I have ever been tagged on my blog, I thought I would give it a shot! :0)

Here goes...

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Amazing Race
3. Criminal Minds
4. Big Brother
5.Jon and Kate plus 8
6. Real Housewives
7. Survivor
8. Biggest Loser

8 places I like to eat
1.Atlanta Bread Company
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. PF Changs
4. Chipotle
5. Bubba Gumps (in Chicago)
6. Steak-Out
7. Taco Bell
8. Rosie's Mexican Cantina

8 things that happened yesterday
1. did mass quantities of laundry
2. made a 4 layer Pumpkin cake for our church dinner today
3. went to the grocery store.
4. dropped clothes off for consignment
5. gave Lilly a bath
6. took a shower
7. unpacked more suitcases from Vegas
8. spent the day with Emma Grace

8 things I look forward to
1. Thankgiving
2. school being out for a week!!!!!
3. sleeping in for the next week!!!!!!!!
4. going to see Twilight and drooling over Edward! <3
5. Brooke coming home from her grandmother's.
6. making NEW Christmas memories
7. making another Pumpkin cake and Cheesecake squares for dinner on Wednesday
8. mailing out Christmas cards and GETTING cards from others

8 things I love about Fall
1. football
2. cooler weather
3. White chocolate Mocha's from SB
4. scarves
5. leaves changing
6. snuggly weather
7. gorgeous mums.
8. hayrides

8 things on my wish list
1. to be completly settled in our new town
2. to start my own photography business
3. find our dream house in a new town
4. maid service (hey, this is a wish list!! I got a little spoiled on vacation! :0)
5. to see my children come to know Jesus and I mean REALLY know him.
6. to have Jillian from BL as my trainer so I can get into shape!! :0)
7. to have a blog party and see all of you!!!!
8. to live happily ever after with Edward Steve (Gotcha) :0)~

8 people to tag

1. Elaine
2. Cassandra
3. Kameron
4. Lindsay
5. JennyKate
6. Melissa
7. Leeann
8. Beth

1 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Love all your 8's! Especially the last one ;) Grey's is definitely on my list too. We have a lot of the same likes!

I've been tagged. I don't think I've been tagged before either. Well, I'm off to blog.