Monday, November 24, 2008

All I want for Christmas is NO WORD VERIFICATION!

So I am cursing Blogger at the moment because after going and trying to leave comment lovey on all my wonderful blogs, I feel like I could scream!! If I see 1 more ahytild or breced, I might just poke my eye out with this thermometer sitting on my desk! Yeah, sad I know? :0)

Just for the record, one thing I am not thankful for is COMMENT VERIFICATION!!

9 comments:

Jamey said...

no kidding! (even though it is on my blog) I will be getting rid of it!

jennykate77 said...

Yeah, people can take it off...if they want to. Is it on my blog? If so, tell me and I will take it off. I don't like it either...it really slows things down.

Jess said...

That's why I don't use it... because my little dyslexic mind can't work them very well... so I feel pitty on everyone. I just change my settings so that any older posts comments have to be approved and I just delete my others that are no of quality. :)

-stephanie- said...

I think we are twins! I was thinking the same thing today.

Ashley said...

i feel ya... that's why i took it off my blog. cause i love you peeps that much. and because i hate it too!

Ohilda said...

Ok Mistee...for you, I'm taking mine off!! I just hope I don't get spammed to death.

Hugs,

Ohilda

jennykate77 said...

Ok...turned OFF! I'm glad I asked. I didn't know mine was turned on. Whew...I can rest better knowing my word verification is no longer enabled :)

melissa said...

that cracks me up...i cannot stand those either!! Im always squinting trying to see those darn letters!!

huggs,
Melissa

Beth E. said...

Hahaha! It took me a minute to figure out what those words meant. I've never heard those terms before, as I am quite computer challenged. Are they set up to prevent spam? I'm not quite sure what they're for.