It is super late early at our house and I should be in bed already since I have a FULL day of last minute packing and errands before we leave. I downloaded the concert pics off my camera and I have to say I had as many videos as I did pictures! I will try to post videos tomorrow for you to see how wonderful these 2 ladies were! I was just amazed at both of them and how wonderful they sound in person. (You know some people just don't sound good without some editing going on!) Anyway, here are some pics to hold you all over until I get the videos loaded! ;0) If you look closely at one of the pics toward the bottom, you will see Kelly, Reba and a blonde headed lady. THAT lady is "Barbara Jean" from the Reba TV show. She was on and off the stage all night being her silly self and pretending to be Reba's best friend! If you have ever watched the show, you know how silly "BJ" can be on there, well, she is just as funny in person!
Anyway, here are the pics! I am going to FALL into bed and pray the kids will sleep past 7 in the morning! ;0)
Oh and yes you have all noticed I have learned how to "strike" out a word and I am loving it! :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Just a few pics.......
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 1:02 AM
Labels: pictures, Reba/Kelly Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Oh, how much fun...
You lucky lucky girl!! What fun! I bet they were amazing. I love them both. Can't wait to see some video! :)
ooooo, great concert. how fun.
About the photo of the car with the monogram. I had a party called "uppercase living" You can order what is in their catalog or make up your own design. It it vinyl lettering that will stick to anything. And it is easily removed if you want to. Try googling uppercase living to see if there is a rep near you.
Looks like a great time!!
And yes, I noticed you've become quite the "striker". :)
Hugs,
Ohilda
PS Thanks for the blog awards. Your blog rocks (and so do you)!
I love the pictures! You guys look like you had a blast! You are so pretty!!
Have a wonderful trip...we will miss you!!
huggs,
Melissa
I'm so glad you had such a fun time! Looking forward to seeing more pics and videos. :o)
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!
and I loved Barbara Jean! Im so sad that show is finished and yes I watch all the re-runs over and over!
Post a Comment