Here is a small video from Brooke's Veterans day program! I did not get any of the 1st verse with my small camera because I was too busy operating the video camera and my BIG camera. I actually had my small point and shoot in my hand while using the other cameras as well! That is the reason why the quality is so bad in this video. You can hear her sing a little of the song and thats what matters! It literally took my breath away to watch my sweet little girl get up in front of hundreds of people and sing her heart out. :0) She has such a sweet sweet spirit and I am so blessed to be her Momma. :) After the program, we had several teachers and even parents stop us to say what a great job she did! That made us very proud as well! Don't forget to pause my player at the bottom of my blog to be able to listen. :)
Friday, November 7, 2008
She did WONDERFUL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is just too precious... I love it.
good job!
What a great job she did. Her voice is beautiful! Great job Brooke!
Great Job baby girl!! WoW! I didn't know she could sing!! Look Out Moma, gotta a star on your hands!
Awe!! What a great job she did!! That was the sweetest...and she has a really good voice! I'm sure you are so PROUD!!
Post a Comment