SO it is that time again! Time for Not me Monday and time to reveal all of the things I did not do this week! Go check out MckMama's blog for a chance to read what other folks did not do this week!!!!
1. I did not want to turn around and strangle the man that sat behind me on the plane from Memphis to Vegas because he felt the need to KICK the mess out of my seat about every 5 minutes the entire almost 4 hour flight.
2. I also did not try to think of ways I could trip said man when he went down the aisle to get off the plane just to teach him a lesson! ;0)
3. I did not want to punch a man's lights out when he kept trying to hand me a card with some escort services phone number on it while we were walking down the strip in Vegas. Seriously, I had no idea I looked like the kind that was looking for an escort while I was in town! YUCK!
4. I did not buy my child stationary and pencils yesterday in hopes she would entertain herself while I did housework! Sometimes, you got to pull out all the stops!
5. I did not buy a pair of $140 shoes at Macy's to wear to dinner one night and then decide since I only wore them on carpet and in the hotel, I could easily take them back for a refund as soon as I got back home. :0)
6. I did not sleep till 10am yesterday only to be told by my youngest "Mommy if you don't get up right now, I am going to walk to Krispy Kreme and get my own breakfast!" Nothing like that coming out of a 6yr old's mouth will make you spring out of the bed so fast! Yeah and we won't even go there in re: to the fact that my child thinks Krispy Kreme is our normal breakfast around here.
7. I also did not have the bank teller tell me "Wow! You must LOVE Krispy Kreme!!" When I went in to inquire about a charge on my debit card! What is it her business anyway where most of my debit purchases are for?!?!?! I did not give the teller a dirty look and contemplate saying LOUDLY " So, are you saying I'm fat?!?!?!"
So there you have it! So glad I did not do those things this week! :0)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Not me Monday!
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 10:24 PM
Labels: Not me Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








21 comments:
Love your blog (the layout is great too)! Fun Not Me! Mondays,and congrats on making the Top 10 too :)
lol- I hope they let you exchange the shoes!!
lol- Wow, you really must love Krispy Kreme if you bank is noticing...lol. To funny.
LOL!!!! LOVE that your 6 year old was going to walk to Krisy Kreme...Thats independent thinking there!
(Your 6 year old would probably cry living here...our nearest Krispy Kreme is about a 5 hour drive away!)
Those were good!! LOL @ all the Krispy Kreme references! My kids love their doughnuts too! Thank goodness they are not in "walking distance" or we'd be in big trouble!!
I would be so not ticked off if the bank teller was analyzing my purchases LOL
I don't even know which part was funniest...maybe the bank teller. Seriously! :o)
OMG I just mentioned Krispy Kreme too! HAAAAAAAAAAA! Great minds eat...er...I mean THINK alike! LOL
LOL! You crack me up! I have never done that with shoes but I did do that once with a shirt. I got it for a photo shoot & then took it back! LOL!!!
I forgot to tell you...I left you another award on my blog, because a I love ya that much! Come see!
"So are you saying I'm Fat??" AAHAHAHAH! That was So funny. Our family is LUCKY there isn't a Krispy Kreme for a hundred miles, or... dang, it would be bad news. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I LOVE KRISPY KREME!!
You should go back to the bank and throw a donut at the teller.
nothing like a trip to make for great not me's.
Love your bank teller story.
What is it with six year olds? I'm about to Not strangle mine. ;)You crack me up! Blessings, Christy
OMGosh...you got me laughing so hard over here...LOL.
Seriously, the one about your six yr old and Krispy Kreme's for breakfast...then the bank teller...yeah, I'm still laughing.
Happy Monday :)
Escort services? Ha! I've had random people at bus stops ask me for a light...for what didn't look like tobacco. I wanted to say, "Do I LOOK like I have a light?"
your kids are beautiful!
Krisy Kreme...yummmmmmm....I can't believe the lady at the bank! Seriously!
Good job for not going postal on her!
You are the second "Not Me'r" to post about Krispy Kreme donuts!
You're funny...
CountryMom (Suzanne)
too cute. i would've so given the lady a 'mean' look too. what is it her business! lol.
you crack me up! I have missed you! I loved the pictures of your trip! The wax museum is amazing!! I must say mistee...you look very short up against princess Diana!! lol
Okay...I am off to do my tagged list from you!!
Huggs,
Melissa
These are hilarious! I wish I had a krispy kreme around here, none within 2 hours of me!
Hey girl!!! I love your blog!!! So cool!!
Thanks for your comment today on the cake. I did a test run tonight and it turned out pretty good. I only have a couple of questions.
1. The layers are pretty thin after cutting them....are they when you do it?
2. What about the cream cheese/cool whip mixture in the middle? Will it travel well...with it needing to be refrigerated and all?!?
I cut the cakes just fine....I used Krafts tooth pick suggestion to cut it. If you have any other suggestions...let me know!!! So glad you have tried it. It looks really yummy. I can't wait to try it tonight after dinner!! :) Hope yall have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Blessings,
Buffi
Post a Comment