And the winner is.............. (DRUMROLL, PLEASE!) The LOVELY CountryMom is our winner for the Fireproof giveaway! :) Please send me your address to Mistee41605@gmail.com so that I can send you your wonderful prize! Have a blessed day everyone! Thank you again for all your posts and comments for this giveaway! :0)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Drawing results.........
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Um, hi! I don't think I won the contest (CountryMom) I think you mean my dear counterpart CityMom? Let me know, if it is her, she will be THRILLED. If it is actually me, but I don't think it is...Oh My Gosh, I am so excited!! Leave a comment on today's post and we will get back to you!
CountryMom
Nope girl, it is you.. You left the comment and the post on your blog... :)
Well, whoever it is...CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment