ok, so does anyone out there in bloggerland have one of these snazzy monogram stickers that you can put on the back windshield of your car?!?!? I have seen them around lots of places and I have never been able to get beside someone at a light or something to ask them "Hey, pardon me, I have been following you for some time and taking pictures of your car with my phone I just saw your sticker and would love to know where you got it?" Yeah, I can't seem to get that downpat.. If anyone knows where I can buy one of these or order it, you would make my day by letting me know! Ok, Ok, I am really on my way to getting ready RIGHT NOW! ;0)
Friday, November 14, 2008
I want one!!!
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
looks like you figured out how to cross out words!
I remember when we had the SITS blogathon, one of the prizes was vinyl lettering made by one of the other bloggers. You could check the SITS posts from that day maybe?
Yeah, I've seen these sold around the internet. If I see a particularly cute site I'll let you know :) They are really cool...wouldn't mind having one myself.
someone on SITS does them.....can't think of the name
There s a company called uppercase living that does this, i have a friend that sells this prouduct, it is very cool check them out!
http://juliecorrigan.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m
Post a Comment