Monday, November 3, 2008

Not me Monday!


So I am running late in my Not Me Monday post but hey, better late than never right?


So here goes, my attempt to to let you in on all I did not do this week! :)


1. I did not buy an obnoxiously cute Alabama cookie plate for Santa at the gift shop today! I would not be that true of a Bama fan, I think that would seem obsessive and I am not obsessive about things I love. :) (Picture of said plate will surface soon!)
2. I did not make all 4 of our girls get up EARLY on Sunday morning so I could take pictures of them before church since they were all ready and looking gorgeous as ever. I would never do that, especially in the early, chilly, morning hours. :)

3. I also did not make my husband drive 20 miles down an old country road all because I saw something on the Internet about a covered bridge down that road. I also did not get upset when we finally stopped for directions only to be told, that said bridge was bought and turned into PRIVATE PROPERTY. :0( I did not want pictures of my girls on that bridge, oh no not me!

4. I did not let my husband take 4 girls to the Civic Center to see Disney on Ice by himself, because we had our oldest daughter come unexpectedly and we were short 1 ticket for all of us. I also did not enjoy myself shopping while he was at the show with our little ones. (To my defense, it I did do this, he works and does not get to spend time with the kids often enough) :)

5. I did not sit at the hospital for 5 hours today while my husband had to have a yucky procedure only to find out we would have to come back for surgery in a few weeks. I also did not cry when they wheeled him to the O.R. for his procedure. I have been watching too much Grey's, I know.. He likes to torment me too much to leave me on this earth by myself. :)

I think that's about all I did not do this week! Head on over to MckMama's blog and see what everyone else did not do this week!

2 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

It is definitely scary watching hubby go in for surgery - I can't imagine how hard it is to watch it twice!! The picture thing is too funny - totally something I would od!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Had to laugh at the picture one, and driving to something that no longer was there....