Friday, November 14, 2008

I just love you all!! :0)




This must be my LUCKY day!!!!!! I got 2 yes, you read it, 2 bloggy awards today from 2 of my dearest blogging buddies !! Cassandra over at Momma needs a time out sent me one and so did Leeann @ Tollesons for him. :0) Go check out their blogs and prepare for a chuckle as you read their sweet and funny posts about just being "them". :0) Thanks girls for the awards!!

I am going to pass these awards on to these great blogs that always put a smile on my face!
Have a great weekend everyone!!I am off to see Reba McEntire/Kelly Clarkson then back home to finish packing for our trip! I will try to post some pics from the concert before we leave, but if not, I will definitely be blogging from Las Vegas! ;0)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much!!!!!Congrats to yourself!

Khadra said...

AWWWWW thank you!!!! My first award!
Enjoy Reba and Kelly (Im jealous!)

melissa said...

thanks sweetie!!! I am so excited to recieve this award from you!! Have so much fun at the concert...and VEGAS BABY!!!! Oh my gosh...I am so jealous!!! I cant wait to see pictures!!

Huggs,
Melissa

Ashley said...

Awww, thank you!!! i will accept it while trying NOT to be jealous about your trip :)

Jamey said...

Thanks Mistee! that was so sweet of you! I will post on sunday, hope yor having fun in vegas!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Thanks you are so sweet. Have fun on your trip. It is only a short way from us. Sure wish I could get away.... Love me some Las Vegas.

jennykate77 said...

AWE! You're too sweet!! Thanks so much for the award! I'm off to read your post about the concert :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Jamey said...

Come get your award, check you might have more than 1!

Beth E. said...

Thanks for the award! I appreciate your kind words. :o)