Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pictures

















So, I finally got pictures of all the girls this past weekend! Trying to get pictures of ALL of our children is almost impossible. One of the kids has not been here in almost a year so a recent picture of all 5 is out of the question. I did get a pic of all of our girls and that was a rare occasion as well! Our oldest, Taylor is busy being a teenager and she has way more cooler things to do then hang out with her family on the weekends most of the time. I to remember being this age, so I can relate to wanting to be with friends all the time! :) This weekend, she suprised us and came along for a visit! :) Here are the pics we took before going to church Sunday morning!

6 comments:

HiHoOhio said...

love the four on the stairs, very cute and sassy!

Unknown said...

I love them all and the one with all four will make wonderful gifts!

Jess said...

They are so pretty. They take great photos!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great Pictures....

jennykate77 said...

Did you take these yourself? They are great pics!! Your girls are all so beautiful. That one of your youngest by herself is simply adorable. I also really like the one of the oldest and youngest togethes...too cute for words. Love them all!!

ML Photography said...

Cute! Glad you got some of all the girls together. where was H? maybe next time. :)