I have been slacking in my Thankful posts, so here goes, my list of things I am thankful for.. :0)
1. I am thankful that I don' t have to watch my world turn upside down with whoever won the election. John McCain nor Barack Obama determine my worth or value in this world.
1. I am thankful that I don' t have to watch my world turn upside down with whoever won the election. John McCain nor Barack Obama determine my worth or value in this world.
2. I am thankful that Brooke got the solo in the Veterans day program at school. She will sing in front of the entire school, (students, faculty, parents, and SOLDIERS!)
3. I am so thankful that my children have chosen to thrive when uprooted and moved away from everything that was familar.
4. I am thankful that my husband gets up and goes into a job that is not always easy so that we can have stability.
5. I am thankful for our church. :0) We did not know if we would find one that lived up to our old church's expectations, but we did and I could not be happier. :0)
6. I am thankful for lunch with our Pastor and his wife yesterday. It is wonderful to be with people that are so full of life.. :0)
7. I am thankful I was asked to be in charge of our church's float in the Christmas Parade. I love to help and when I was told I was in charge, what woman does not love that? ;0)
8. I am thankful for all my friends, new ones here and old ones back home that have kept in touch. I know we don't get to talk often or see each other, but the fact that you have made attempts to keep me close in your hearts speaks volumes. :0)
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!









4 comments:
Great things to be thankful for! It's so inspiring and encouraging to read other people's blessings :)
Hope you're having a great day!
I LOVE your blog!!!
I too am in charge of our church's float for the Christmas parade....
I love this, I really need to do a thankful list. It means so much more when you put it out on paper. Thank you so much for sharing...
Amazing things to be thankful for! Thanks for reminding us all of that!
As far as the nativity set...as my kids say "Swiper no swiping!" (from Dora) If I come home & find it missing I know who to hunt down huh?
Post a Comment