Hey everyone! We made it to Huntsville International Airport EARLY this morning@ We checked in before 5am!! To say I need a White Chocolate Mocha from SB is an understatement! Oh and no there is not a Starbucks in this little bitty airport! :0( I am hoping for one at Memphis where we will have a 1 1/2 hour layover before connecting to our flight to Vegas! ;0)
We kissed our girls by and left them in the safe company of grandparents! What a wonderful feeling to know they will be taken care of and spoiled loved on while we are away! ;0)
I will be twittering on the top right hand side of my blog for those of you that want to check it out! I am so excited about this trip but I will also miss checking in on each of you every day! :0(
Have a wonderful week and I will check back in soon!
PS: Oh and how about this? Hubby and I are not even sitting together on the plane!! I feel sorry for whoever has to sit with me as I get super nervous during takeoff and landing! ;0) I am sure hubby is loving life at this point! Wait, do you think he planned it this way?!?!?!? Hmmm, I am off to find out! ;0)
We are boarding now!! :0)
Love
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Waiting to board...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I hope you have lots of fun.
Hope you have a fantastic time! Win some for me will ya!!!
Have a great time!! :)
I'm nervous during take off and landing too but remember you'll be just fine!^^
Have a fantastic time!
Hope you have a great trip
have fun!!!
I am a horrible flier too!
Hey! Hope you're having a fabulous time in Vegas! I'm the same way when it comes to flying. The poor lil old man that sit next to me when we went to Jamaica got his ear talked off...imagine that! Remember...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :)...but be sure to share all the details with your blogger friends!
Hope you are having an amazing trip!!!
Ohilda
im missing you!!!! I hope you are having fun fun fun
huggs,
Melissa
Post a Comment