Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm gonna miss this!

I'm going to miss this view to wake up to every morning! :0( You can really get used to waking up like this every morning! ;0) I am sitting on the bed in our room waiting for time to go to the dinner that Kia is having tonight. This will be our last event so it will be time to come back upstairs and pack to get ready to leave at 4AM where we will catch a 6:20 am flight to Atlanta and fly from there to Huntsville where we should land at 2:30 pm. I will be so glad to see my girls and get home. I have LOVED every minute of Las Vegas but I will also be glad to get back to my regular routine! :0)


8 comments:

Cass said...

Hope you made it back safe & sound & had a great trip! Once you get caught up on things stop by my blog & see what surprise awaits you!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Glad you are having a great time. It is always nice to come home, especially when you have the little one's waiting for you.

Beth E. said...

Beautiful view! I can see why you would miss that, but I know you are anxious to get home to your family. Hope your trip's been a great one!

Blessings...

Khadra said...

Hope you have a good trip back :)

HiHoOhio said...

fianlly passed on the love to others today, check it out! thanks again!

jennykate77 said...

Lovely view! I bet you guys have had the best time!! I've missed you :)

Happy flying!

Anonymous said...

Gald you are enjoying yourself and I know you will be glad to get back home! Hope you have a safe trip home.

Ohilda said...

So glad you had a wonderful trip! Those desert mountains are beautiful.

Ohilda