Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures from our trip

Las Vegas Dealer meeting


Let me know if this slideshow works! I still have to post about our trip but I wanted to at least get my pics up! I will post soon, there is just alot to do after being away! I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. ;0)

8 comments:

Ashley said...

wait... i thought your hair was blonde??? you look beautiful either way!! :)

~*Mistee*~ said...

haha, it was but I decided to go back dark since it needed a rest from all the maintence it needs to be blonde! ;0)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I agree with Ashley, you look great either way.. Can't wait to hear how the trip was. The photos were great.. Hope you loved the food, that is always my favorite part....

Beth E. said...

The photos are awesome! Looks like you had an amazing time.

Beth E. said...

The photos are awesome! Looks like you had an amazing time.

Anonymous said...

I like the darker look, I liked the blonde too I like it both ways ;)
Glad you all had a safe trip home and looks like you all had a blast!

Jamey said...

wow those were great shots. especially the wax museum, crazy! I love the Nascar ones & Zac Efron!
Last time I went was for a Nascar race! didn't get much looking time.
Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a wonderful time.

Khadra said...

Thank you for sharing!! Looks like an awesome trip!

It didnt come up as a slide show for me, but I was able to click through the pictures.

and yeah, you look great!