Tuesday, October 14, 2008

By the way

PS: The first song on my player is from the movie "Fireproof" , the name of it is, Love is not a fight. if you have not seen the movie, you are so missing out on a true love story. Not only between a man and his wife, but a man and his heavenly father. Get a babysitter, dress up, go to dinner, (sit down and actually breathe between bites, i know are are not used to this) and go see this movie with your spouse! You WILL NOT regret it! The song is has such a wonderful meaning to it! Listen to the words and let them sink in!! One verse goes like this, "And if we try to leave, God send angels to guard the door"! It is all about never leaving your partner behind! i am so thankful that angels guard our door. Not allowing one of us to leave just because things aren't going the way they should!

No matter what the situation in your marriage, I think this song is wonderful and so is the movie!! GO see it!!! :0)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi! Yes, I would be happy to help. I am leaving to run errands, but will be back this afternoon. Give me details and I will do what I can. Great song!
CountryMom

Liza on Maui said...

I had been wanting to see it. I'm not sure if my husband will come but I'll go myself. I'm glad you went and enjoyed it.

jennykate77 said...

I have heard really great things about this movie and plan on seeing it soon.

Beth E. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog...I am so looking forward to seeing the movie. We live in a very small town, so we just have to find a place that's showing it! More than likely, we'll drive to one of two nearby cities...about an hour or hour and a half away...depending on where the movie's playing. I'm looking forward to a date night with hubby, and this movie sounds like the perfect one for us to see!

Glad you enjoyed my "Not Me! Monday" blog...feel free to stop by and visit again, anytime.

Blessings...

Shanan Strange said...

Cannot put into words how much I loved that movie! Saw it yesterday, and threw away the ticket stub. I'm sure I'll take my hubby and will be sure and save those. I will put a link on my blog.. Thanks for doing this.