Monday, October 13, 2008

Not me Monday!



I did not tell my my youngest child they were out of a costume at one store because I already had my OWN ideas on what I wanted her to wear for Halloween! That would make me controlling, Oh no, Not me!

I did not make a man at Sears go back and search his entire stockroom for the patio set I saw in the catalog, only to decide that I really did not want it while he was on his hunt for it. Oh no, Not me!

I did not enjoy my weekend with my husband with no kids since that would make me less of a mom. Oh No, Not me!

I did not pout for an hour in the car, because of not getting my way while we were driving to get the kids. That would make me spoiled and ANYONE that knows me, knows that I am NOT! Oh No, Not me!

I did not stop for chicken strips and a mocha from Starbucks on the way home and then when my hubby wanted to go out to eat an hour later, told him, i just didnt feel good! Oh No, Not me! (By the way, I was not good at destroying the evidence so I was busted)

I did not walk thru out to my mail box in nothing but bare feet only to step in a small horse pile in BARE FEET! I also did not make my 10 yr old come out and help me get it off so I could go in the house and soak my feet for 2 hours all while watching "SUNSET TAN" on my Ipod. Cmon people, They had to be sterile!! BTW, we have a 2lb dog so who left a 4lb present in my driveway?

I did not have lunch with my youngest at school this week and loved every bite of it! Who likes lunchroom food?? Oh No, Not me!

To read more hiliarous Not me moments, click McKMama's blog for her original Not me's and a list of others!

5 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

So did you run away at Sears when that man came back out? Ha ha.
Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

jennykate77 said...

Hilarious...I'm cracking up over here...

The one about he poo on your foot, yeah I would be soaking my tootsies for hours too :) While watching Sunset Tan, now that makes me laugh b/c my dh says "who watches that show?" and "why do you watch that show?" I have to be honest and say..."I dunno?"..."I just do, it lures me in." LOL.

Great blog!

Michelle said...

Great Not Me list and I love the look of your blog. Very calming colors and very chic!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great "not me's",cute blog, adorable family....

Ashley said...

love your blog and your not me's!