Sunday, October 12, 2008

I need help! (what else is new huh?)

Ok ladies, I need help! I read all these blogs and I see how you are linking websites and it is just a word underlined?? For ex. Take a look at my friend Donna's blog here and here is underlined and you can click on it to go to that site! Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to do that? My email is mistee41605@gmail.com or if its easy you can leave it in a comment!! Thanks in advance, girls!!

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Hey! Well, I think I can help...if you're just talking about linking a specific word to a website, you would go and highlight the word you want to link, then go to the top at the tabs and click on the one that looks like a link, then another box will pop up and you input the website address there. Sometimes you have to "temporarily allow pop-ups" if they are disabled. Hope this helps.

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and the blog looks fabulous!!! I love it! Can you tell me who designed it for you? It's totally professional!