Today was a good day! I have spent all day with my memaw, (she drove down this morning to spend the night), I have ate my weight in fajitas and guacamole, bought Emma Grace 5 pairs of shoes, (including PINK sperrys) They give her pink Converse a run for their money in cuteness! ;o), found Brooke new Sperrys too, just not in pink! :0( Found some great buys at our local Old Tyme Pottery! Does anyone else have one of these close by?? Wonderful stuff for CHEAP!! :) To top off my wonderful day, Alabama ROLLED all over Tennessee with a 29-9 win. :o) Geez, can't get much better..
Off to lay out church clothes for in the morning! :0) Night, everyone!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Today was a good day
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
We have an Old Tyme Pottery...and I love it!!
Ohilda
Watched the game and thought of you :) Congrats on the win!
We have an Old Tyme Pottery close. I've only been there once or twice. It's one of those places I always intend to go to, but don't. Now, I'll have to make a point to go.
Glad you had such a great weekend!!
Post a Comment