Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 

What is this you might ask??????? This would be the remnants of a 200 page book in my washer!! I went to transfer clothes from washer to dryer and as I started pulling clothes out, I noticed that all of them were covered in tan "confetti"! I looked closer and lo and behold, I saw tan clumps all over the place! After fishing all the clothes out of the washer and yes they are COVERED in paper, this was what was left.. :0( Geeeeeeez! What a mess. I am running a clean cycle on my washer as we speak, but my problem is not the washer, its the clothes and all the tan "lint" all over them! It's really a good thing, the girls are at school, because I would hate to have the culprit so close by while I Am so irritated! lol!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

OurLilypad said...

I so know what you mean! With a son 9...you never what will show up in the wash! lol

jennykate77 said...

What a mess is right! HOpe you get it cleaned up without TOO much work! At least is wasn't lipstick or a pen...those are the worst!

Kameron said...

That is terrible! It happened to me once with a diaper, and not the kind with just #1 inside it!!! Thanks hubby, he hasn't left dirty diapers on the dresser next to my son's laundry basket since then!