
Ok, so I am a little overly excited about our trip to see Bama stomp Auburn this year at Bryant Denny. Anyone that is someone in the state of Alabama or in the Southeast really knows what a HUGE deal this is! I am already hunting for my must haves for the game! You know seats so I have something to cushion my tush, blankets etc. After being there this weekend, I learned the things I will not go without next time!! I have been online all morning looking at stuff when I am supposed to be at the dealership already! Hee Hee!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Iron Bowl 2008
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 7:52 AM
Labels: Alabama Football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I think for a Sooner fan the Iron Bowl could be compared to the Cotton Bowl for us (OU/TX) or Bedlams (OU/OSU)...so I understand that it's a HUGE deal :) Hope you guys have the best time!!
Post a Comment