I did not have to take my child to get a pencil stuck in hair out at the salon this week.
I also did not tell said child she could possibly have to have her hair shaved off as a deterrent to never do this again.
I did not make an entire cake and proceed to keep it in our extra fridge in the garage, so that the kids would not see it and want a piece every time I opened the refridgerator door.
I did not spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many hours reading my OLD blog just reading how much life has changed since I started blogging.
I did not take my children to the GREAT PUMPKIN PATCH this weekend, because I did this several years ago and I swore then we would not do it again. I am a glutton for punishment.
I did not have a conversation with my husband about how wonderful it would be to have another baby and we also did not make an appt with a specialist to see what our 1st step would be. We have 5 between us, who needs more?
I also did not tell said child she could possibly have to have her hair shaved off as a deterrent to never do this again.
I did not make an entire cake and proceed to keep it in our extra fridge in the garage, so that the kids would not see it and want a piece every time I opened the refridgerator door.
I did not spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many hours reading my OLD blog just reading how much life has changed since I started blogging.
I did not take my children to the GREAT PUMPKIN PATCH this weekend, because I did this several years ago and I swore then we would not do it again. I am a glutton for punishment.
I did not have a conversation with my husband about how wonderful it would be to have another baby and we also did not make an appt with a specialist to see what our 1st step would be. We have 5 between us, who needs more?
I did not get all nostaligic just driving thru our old hometown this weekend, remembering how easy it was to know where everything was. I am not homesick for days after coming back..Not me!
I did not go and collect our rent money from downtown because I had to meet the lady close to where she worked at 7pm. I did not feel like a drug dealer as I sat and counted to make sure all my money was there so I did not have to hurt her if it wasnt't. lol!
So thats about all the things I can think of I did not do this week! Head over to McKmama's blog and see what other folks did NOT do this week!
So thats about all the things I can think of I did not do this week! Head over to McKmama's blog and see what other folks did NOT do this week!









6 comments:
Those are great Not Me's!
Hope you're having a marvelous Monday! :)
I love Not Me Mondays!
Great Post.
That was great. I especially loved your drug dealing Not Me. Funny!
Funny stuff...I think secret cake tastes even better!
did the threat to "shave" work?
Great not me's. Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.
Love your post and your blog too!
Travis
Post a Comment