Friday, October 24, 2008

Last day...........

Since today is the LAST day to register to vote, if you have not already, get out there and register!!! I myself am a procrastinator and I JUST a few minutes ago, printed my registration form and will travel into DOWNTOWN ((EEEEEEKKK) and drop it off. I am more scared of anything to go downtown by myself, but thats a different story on a totally different day, I am random, can't ya tell?) ANYWAY, I saw this clip on a friends blog and I had to share it. I am sorry if I offend anyone, in anyway, as that is NOT my intention. I expect all people to get out there and vote, even if not who I think should win the election. I hope that you will pray long and hard about your decision no matter what it is.... Anyway, on with my video and on to downtown, please pray I am not mugged or trampled while I am there.. Much love, everyone!




5 comments:

jennykate77 said...

YES!! REGISTER!!! VOTE!!!

It's so important that we all do our part and take a stand (one way or the other) and VOTE!

Awesome video!

melissa said...

Hey There!! Oh man....I am so excited for you! How I wish i was still on the first book! You are just starting to get to the wonderful parts!! I just started the second book last night and I heard the second book is even more addicting! Thank you so much for stopping by!! I am excited to go check out your blog!! :)

Oh btw....I am going to voto early today, so that I can try to avoid the maddness on Nov 4th!!!

Hugs

~Melissa

melissa said...

Oh my goodness....Your family is so beautiful!!! I love all the photos!! I am so grateful that we had the chance to meet through beautiful Jenny Kate!!!

Have a fabulous day!! We are off to the zoo in a bit, I love the zoo in the fall!!

~Melissa

Lindsey said...

AWesome video! I have chills!

~*~Bre~*~ said...

Hi! I came across your blog from Shanan's blog (allmykids123). I wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE your song on your playlist from Warren Barfield. I heard it, and just sat here and stared at your blog so I could continually listen to it over and over again. I needed to hear that song. My marriage isn't in trouble anymore (it was 3 1/2 years ago), but that song just made me really realize that any problem I have, my love with my husband is worth fighting for. That God's intention for marriage is worth fighting for. I'm so grateful that I found your blog because of that song. I did a huge post on it, so you if you wanna check it out, come on over! Thanks for adding that to your playlist. I know it seems kinda weird to thank you for that, but I really needed that song! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Brianne