Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friendship Award. :o)


Wow, another award...for me?? :0) Thank you so much to Cassandra @ Momma Needs a Time Out. Head on over to her blog and check it out. She always has something to make you laugh and though we are a blog divided with our college football teams, I can look past that! ;0)

Ok, I now have to answer a few questions and pass the award along.

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? I still talk to alot of my friends from childhood, just not on an everyday basis.

2. What do you value most about your friends? honesty, loyalty and never leaving my side. I have a precious FEW that have never left me and I thank God for them every day! :0) We have been thru marriages, divorces, babies, and so much more and I would not trade any of them for anything. :)

3. Are your friends sounding boards? Yes, without a doubt! I know my husband values that about my friends as well, and it saves him from hearing about all of it all the time. ;0)

4. What is your favorite activity to do with your friends? Well, shopping would be my all time fave and most of my friends are the same way! :) I also love a good movie night as well! :)

Now it is time to pass the award on to some well deserving ladies! :)

JennyKate @ JennyKate's Spot can always bring a smile to my face with her sweet and funny thoughts. :0) She makes me want to drag out all my craft supplies on a weekly basis and just make a big mess trying to be crafty like her.. ;o)

Donna @ GiantLilypad, Donna is a dear and sweet friend from back in my old hometown that will always make you stop and take in the finer things in life. She has such a sweet sweet soul and she is a blessing to so many. (her blog is private so I can't link her here! )

Cassandra @ Momma needs a time out. What kind of friend would I be to not send this sweet award back to my friend that sent it to me! I am hoping since we are in the same state, even though we still have lots of cities between us that one day our paths will cross in the REAL WORLD! :0)

Thats all for now ladies, I am off to bed! Tomorrow I have to go to Emma's school to read her favorite book to her class. She was the VIP student of the week and so she has had a fun time being the leader all week, having pictures on the bulletin board at school and just enjoing it being "all about her" this week. :o)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!

2 comments:

Cass said...

You are so sweet to send it back to me! I was hoping one day we would be able to meet too! Who knows, every now & then I am in b-ham!

jennykate77 said...

Awe, thanks so much Sweetie! Your blog is such a joy to read...so glad we're blog-land friends :)

I'll re-post soon!

Have a great time reading a book to your dd's class!! That sounds like so much fun!