Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spreading the love...I mean the AWARD! ;0)


So since I was given an award, I am now going to pass it along. :)

My first award goes to Liza. Such a sweet soul from the Aloha state!! You should stop by and check out her blog! :)

My second award goes to City Mom, Country mom, they have the cutest blog with the views of 2 very similar yet different moms! :0) Go check them out!

My third award goes to Cassandra, a new blogger friend from my homestate of Alabama. :) Stop by and take a look at her blog. Cute Cute!!

My fourth award goes to Mary Lambert photography. I have known Mary for since school days though, we really did not "know" each other then. She is an amazing photographer and a wonderful mom. :)

My fifth award goes to Robin, her blogs are always a breath of fresh air!! What a blessing and encouragment to read from someone that is really on fire for the Lord. She makes you want to dig deeper in the Word and stay in the place in which he is. :)


My sixth award goes to Lindsay at Mommy Chronicles. She is the one to thank for my new snazzy new blog design! Lindsay and her family are serving as missionaries in Panama, please remember them in your prayers and go on by and check out her blog!



Now you have to list 6 things you value: I don't always value these things in the order I should, but I am working on them!

1. Jesus :)
2. my husband - I don't know where I would be without him.
3. my children - They are the reason I grew up.
4. my husbands job and wonderful company - I love that he loves his job and going to work everyday!
5. my home - Though sometimes cluttered, its home.
6. my opportunity to be a SAHM- I am so blessed that my husband has worked so hard to allow me to be a SAHM.



6 things I do not value

1. sickness
2. traffic
3. clutter
4. violence
5. dishonesty
6. drama




so, thats it! Thanks so much Jennykate for my award! :0)


2 comments:

Cass said...

AWWW!!! Thanks for my award! Your too sweet! If only I could send it right back to you!!!

Liza on Maui said...

Oh thanks Mistee! I feel loved :)

I will work on my 6 things list :)