Yes, I did just use the word "orange" in a blog title~ Dork is my middle name from time to time.. :0)
Back to my post, This is what my calender looks like for the month of October... I have a feeling it is the busiest October I have had as a mom and I will be soooooooo glad for it to be over, other than the fact, after that comes November and I am not even going to think about November yet! I refuse! :0)
Off to run errands, I have to go pick up our Disney on Ice tickets from the civic center. We got free tickets and I am super excited! I LOVED HSM on ice so I am hoping this will be great as well!! Take care everyone!! :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Orange you glad October is almost over??
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
October has been a super busy month for me too...so, YES...and a resounding YES, I'll be glad! However, November is already looking a little booked as well. I think this time of year things just start picking up with holidays drawing near and the end of the year.
Have fun at HSM! Some friends of mine went to see it when Disney On Ice was here in Tulsa, they said it was fabulous!
Post a Comment