We leave for Las Vegas in a little over a month for my husband's dealer meeting and I am soooo excited!! We got our itinerary and it is almost 5 hours to get to Vegas from here. We have to change planes in Houston, so that should be interesting! I have a small phobia about flying and my husband usually tries to make sure he does whatever he needs to do to keep my calm! I am usually good until we board and then I freak out. lol! So having to take 2 planes to get there will not help my fears, I am sure!!
On a better note, here is the site for the hotel we are staying in. Steve's company goes all out on accommodations, so I am very excited about our hotel!! It's a short way away, I am counting down!! :0)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Counting down days to Vegas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
OMGosh, girl! That is so awesome! I'm lovin' it all...the vacay, the hotel...everything! We went to Vegas about 6 years ago (pre-baby). It was so much fun!
Post a Comment