So i got this from a friends blog. Check her's out here! :) http://jennykate77.blogspot.com/
Friday confessions..
1. I bought the dog and myself overly priced sweaters today at High Style Pets and Peeps! No, we don't match! That is a little too much!!
2. I ate out everyday for lunch. :0( So much for a diet!
3. I got a little ugly with the people at the furniture store, but Cmon people, you read the blog about it!!
4. I haven't done laundry since last Saturday and no one has run out of anything! (I'm impressed!)
5. I have shoved things under beds this week because I did not want to take the time to find a home for it! This one will come back to haunt me!!
So that is all for me. I am sure I could have come up with more, but by the time I did it would be Saturday and then whats the point?
Friday, October 3, 2008
Friday confessions....
Posted by ~*Mistee*~ at 2:33 PM
Labels: Friday Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment