Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Homecoming...

This weekend, we did our annual Pumpkin Patch trip. The kids had fun, but I think Emma enjoyed it the most! The weather was nice, we all wore long sleeves and that is a welcome change. :0) We did decide that next year, we would scope out a new tradition for the fall or at least find a new pumpkin patch. We said that the last time we went, but there are not any more in the immediate area, and I absolutely love to go. I can pull out pictures from every time we have ever been and its neat to see how much the kids have grown each year.












Also this weekend, Taylor had her very first Homecoming Dance, we had to come back home this weekend for a birthday party, so we go to see her before she left for dinner. Here she is with her dad! :0)


8 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Great pics! Love the ones from the Pumpkin Patch...don't they make the best pictures!

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Ohilda said...

I so wish we had pumpkin patches in So. Florida. Grrr!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ohilda

Lisa said...

Your blog is adorable and so are your children! Blessings to you!
Lisa

Cass said...

Such cuties! We go to the one in Clanton, & love it!! We have a blast everytime!!

Celine said...

Awww Taylor is just gorgeous!

Beth E. said...

I loved going to the pumpkin patch when our boys were younger...I miss those times we used to have!

Your daughters are absolutely beautiful...great pics.

What a great blog you have!

Cass said...

I gave you an award this time! Check out my latest blog to see what it is! ;)

Liza on Maui said...

Great photos - fun memories. The dad and daughter photo before the dance is special.

I am wanting to go to a Pumpkin Patch. I just found out that we have one on Maui (it used to be hard to find one around here. I hope we can go this weekend...

:) Liza