Friday, October 10, 2008

I want to nap


but i can't stand the thought of crawling in my bed after i just put fresh clean sheets on it and made it up all pretty (which i don't do enough!) Maybe I will just make a pallet on the floor! :0)

Oh and as you can all see, the new furniture made it here last night but not without more issues, but I will save that for another post! Off to get bags packed for the kids!! See, no nap in sight!

PS: Don't laugh about my colorful "squishy" pillows on my otherwise "perfect" bed. The fabric is quite hideous but I have to have them!!! :0)

1 comments:

jennykate77 said...

The bed is gorgeous, as is the bedding...it all looks beautiful! I don't blame you for not wanting to nap on it and mess it all up :) The couch is always a nice place for a daytime snooze (not that I EVER get to do that!)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my giveaway post! :)

Have a great weekend!